Tuesday, December 1, 2009

NBA 2k7 for ps3...?

Has anyone perfected the jukes on this game? Cause Ive played several games and for the life of me I cant get the jukes down. I understand you hold R2 down while moving the left thumbstick, but I can never sucessfully juke out my defender.



Another thing that I cant figure out... is dunking. When Im down low in the paint, how can I dunk it? I press "square" to shoot and I usually end up doing some crazy reverse lay-up that generally misses. Is there anyway to ensure a dunk? Its frustrating to be so close to the hoop and throw up some crazy lay-up instead of getting the sure 2 points with a jam.



NBA 2k7 for ps3...?nba video





hold the control good and still... that is why you are doing the weird lay-ups...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter