Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want to be a ball boy for NBA. How?

=Any team for NBA



=and can somebody know how much salary can a ball boy paid.



I want to be a ball boy for NBA. How?tickets





you have to know people and have hook ups other then that every other guy wants to work for the NBA!



I want to be a ball boy for NBA. How?nba ,nba teams



You got to know someone. That's the only way. I doubt they have ball boy tryouts. That would be a sweet gig. Try to think of someone who could know someone who could know someone who works for an NBA team.
ulul asa ka naman!!!!!! ballboyin mo muka mo!!!!!
Often times you first have to work for the WNBA as a ball boy/girl. And there is an interview process for NBA team positions. I would recommend writing a letter / emailing your teams equipment manager, because they are the ones who over see the ball boysl
Ballboy is a career?
t

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter