Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Has the salary cap made the NBA boring?

I remember how exciting basketball was before the salary cap was instated. The Boston Celtics remind me of the old days when teams could be dominant and fearsome. You just don't see that anymore. It makes me wonder if Tim Duncan and the Spurs are frauds. I don't think that's truly the best the NBA can put out nowadays.



The salary cap doesn't even do jack anyway. The Yankees spend hundreds of millions and still haven't gotten near the World Series in years. The Knicks...omg, they haven't accomplished squat with all their luxury taxes.



If pro leagues are just trying to artificially pump up their crappy, small-market franchises, I can only imagine this will lead to disaster!



Has the salary cap made the NBA boring?nba referee





I agree. There shouldn't be a salary cap. Teams should be able to use as much money as they want as long as they have it. It is their money. Too bad for the teams without enough money. They would have more money if they had better players and sold more tickets. It would be their fault for not having good players.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Scooter